WHAT IS IT: The Hyperpigmentation Kit includes our Golden Hour Hyperpigmentation Body wash, Correction Hyperpigmentation Soap Bar, and the Correction Hyperpigmentation Oil.
WHAT ARE THE BENEFITS: The Hyperpigmentation Kit effectively lightens and reduces UV induced pigmentation and free radicals, without increasing sun sensitivity. It fades hyperpigmentation caused by inflammation and environmental stressors while evening overall skin tone. It also addresses glycation, sugar-induced skin sallowness and loss of elasticity.
HOW TO USE:
Massage the Correction Hyperpigmentation Soap Bar into your damp palms to create a lather then gently massage the soap onto your dampened skin before rinsing. Then, apply the Correction Hyperpigmentation Oil onto cleansed moisturized skin in areas where discoloration or hyperpigmentation.
Golden Hour Hyperpigmentation Body Wash: Apply three pumps of your Golden Hour body wash onto your loofah or towel and massage the soap into your damp skin then rinse. Repeat this cycle everyday for desired results.
• Correction Hyperpigmentation Oil: Rosehip Oil, Papaya Seed Oil, Aloe Vera Extract, Meadowfoam Seed Oil, Grapeseed Oil, Safflower Oil, Carrot Seed Oil, and Tea Tree Oil.
• Correction Soap Bar: Distilled Water, Glycerin, Sodium Stearate, Propylene Glycol, Sorbitol, Sodium Laurate, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Sodium Chloride, Stearic Acid, Goat's Milk, Turmeric, Colloidal Oats, Lauric Acid, Titanium Dioxide, Pentasodium Pentetate, Tetrasodium Etidronate
• Golden Hour Body Wash: DISTILLED WATER, ALOE BARBADENSIS (ALOE VERA) LEAF JUICE, DECYL GLUCOSIDE, COCAMIDOPROPYL BETAINE, DECYL GLUCOSIDE, GLYCERIN, OPUNTIA FICUS INDICA (PRICKLY PEAR) SEED OIL, SIMMONDSIA CHINENSIS (JOJOBA) OIL, ALPHA ARBUTIN, KOJIC ACID, ETHYLHEXYLGLYCERIN, PHENOXYETHANOL, TURMERIC, PAPAYA EXTRACT, TOCOPHEROL (VITAMIN E) OIL.
SKIN PURGING MAY OCCUR. NOT SUITABLE FOR SENSITIVE AND ACNE PRONE SKIN!
Commonly Asked Questions:
1. Can I purchase the item(s) inside separately? No.
2. How long does it take to work? It will take 1-2 months of consistent usage before you begin to see noticeable changes within your hyperpigmentation. Remember consistency is key and most cases of hyperpigmentation take approximately 6-12 months before it completely heals.