Dragon Blood Oil
Dragon Blood Oil
WHAT IS IT:
A skincare oil.
Dry, Oily, Combination, and Normal
- It may calm redness and inflammation in the skin.
- It may help prevent and reduce the appearance of acne scars and dark spots.
- It's anti-flake and anti-fungal making it perfect for scalp treatment for those with dandruff.
- It may reduce blackheads, pimples, whiteheads, and blemishes.
- It may help even skin tone.
- It reduces the likelihood of acne outbreaks.
- It's great for helping your skin appear revitalized and rejuvenated.
- It's great for reducing stubborn breakouts.
HOW TO USE:
Apply 1-2 pumps onto your hands then apply to your face. For optimal results, use AM and PM after cleansing, toning & exfoliating. For daytime, follow with a broad-spectrum sunscreen rated SPF 30 or greater.
Vitis vinifera oil (Grapeseed oil), Rosa Canina SeedOil. Prunus dulcis oil (Sweet Almond Oil), Helianthus oil (Sunflower Oil), Calophyllum inophyllum oil (Tamanu Oil), Tocophery| Acetate (Vitamin E Oil), and Australian Tea Tree Oil, Rose Buds
External usage only!
Definitely something everyone needs in their lives
one of my two favorite items to purchase, works wonders and has kept my sensitive skin looking soft, glowing, and free of dark spots for three years now ♡
doesn’t smell the best but it’s working for my skin !
So far my skin has changed slightly but to me that’s very drastic. I have a certain hypersensitivity and I can honestly dragon blood keeps me from scratching on my body, it keeps me moisturized 25/8, It doesn’t irritate any of my skin like the rest of my products, and the best part of all IT DOESN'T CLOG MY PORES!!! I have combination skin but I am very oily & dragon blood most definitely makes me like I have a natural glow rather than when my skin oils up, because my face will tighten from thee dryness and I immediately start breaking out. So exciteddddd im two weeks in right now so i’ll be back at the end of the month and hopefully i’ll be reviewing the hyperpigmentation kit next!!! THANK YOU A BUNCH you’re changing the world with your products. Im gonna attach my start pics below and i’ll be back at the end of the month to attach the new ones.